Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paper Doll

While there are many obvious advantages that come with asking my husband to watch the kids while I step out, one of my favorites is, upon my return, discovering what he has dressed our baby in. While I keep a mental note of which clothes go well together, are in the dryer, or are outgrown, this is not always as clear to my husband. I don't him expect to keep track of where every item of clothing is, and I recognize that things should be put away when they are no longer wearable- but it still makes for a fun game to play!

"Wow, I would have never thought to pair that top with sweatpants..."
"Where on earth did he find those socks that she outgrew 6 months ago?"
"I wondered if she still fits into that onesie. Nope."
"Good thing girls can get away with cropped pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment