Thursday, January 24, 2013

Guess What's in the Scripture Case!

And now it's time to play, "Guess What's In The Scripture Case"!!!

Today's scripture case is royal blue with black handles. It sports 1 exterior pocket, allowing an ideal spot to collect all sorts of treasures for a boy. 

If the scripture case's handles broke and a mother had to empty the contents of this pocket to fix them, what would she find?



If you guessed:
  • Sunday socks that have been missing for weeks
  • A golf tee
  • A part for the Primary Program
  • A bag of congealed Big League Chew bubble gum
  • Artwork from Sunday school including- a somber group of children, a doubting Thomas?, and what appears to be an alien
...then you are a winner!

Perhaps I will someday treat you to a peek at the collection inside the pockets of MY scripture case. I am confident that some things date back to my college years. I suppose I could consider it a spiritual time capsule...

No comments:

Post a Comment