Thursday, September 19, 2013

Moments That Matter Most

I swear I saw my daughter in slow motion after I watched this: 

Moments that Matter Most
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l70e1TfN34w

 

"... [W]e would do well to slow down a little, proceed at the optimum speed for our circumstances, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most. ...

"Strength comes not from frantic activity but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light. It comes from placing our attention and efforts on the basics of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most."
-Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf


(And I must say, the Church's cinematography has come a long way from the days of Cipher in the Snow, The Mailbox, and Uncle Ben. )

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And many of the other little talks and quotes you share!

    ReplyDelete