- Challenges in planning or solving problems- I am daily confounded by the question, "Should I shower, nap, or eat?"
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure- Washing the dishes, cooking, and general housework are lately neglected or left unfinished.
- Confusion with time or place- I no longer know what day it is.
- Withdrawl from work or social activities- I've only been out of the house 3 times in the last 2 1/2 weeks.
- Changes in mood and personality- Just ask my husband.
Monday, October 18, 2010
I Don't Know Who I Am or What I Am
The other day, I happened upon the 10 Signs of Alzheimer's disease. After I read them, I was somewhat disturbed to find that I qualify for half of them: