Monday, June 23, 2014

By Way of "B"

I found comfort in the following Mormon Message by Elder Jeffrey Holland. My husband and I have been living in "B" for quite some time. And it has been a rocky, slow moving road... or roller coaster. One day we will arrive at "C" (I think!). Until then, I am relying on the Lord's strength to see us through.

Wrong Roads
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media-library/video/2013-09-016-wrong-roads?lang=eng



"I have absolute certain knowledge, perfect knowledge, that God loves us. He is good, He is our Father. And He expects us to pray, and trust, and be believing, and not give up, and not panic, and not retreat, and not jump ship, when something doesn't seem to be going just right. We stay in, we keep working, we keep believing, keep trusting, following that same path and we will live to fall in His arms and feel His embrace and hear Him say, 'I told you that it'd be okay, I told you that it'd be alright."

-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment